Candidates are you looking for Govt. Job After Completing 10+2 ? So, Apply Now for CHSL 2017 Exam for 10,000+ Government Job. Last Date for Applying Online is 4th September, 2017.
Candidates if you have more interest in Government job rather than Private Job and get job just after 10+2 or you have some serious issues like Financial Problem or Some Serious Family Problems and you think that you need immediately Government Job than for you we have an awesome news for all of you. and that is SSC Exam Calendar 2017 is released and in this Annual SSC Exam Calendar has some most important information on Upcoming SSC Jobs in all over India.
If you are looking for Government Job on basis of 10+2 then that is (CHSL) Combined Higher Secondary Level exam for you. Basically SSC CHSL is a exam which is conducted by SSC every year. There is no fixed Time Table or Schedule for conduct this exam. But more time this exam is held in the month of September to November every year. And it is worth mentioning that SSC CHSL Exam is not only for those students who have completed their 10+2 this exam for also those candidates who have completed their higher education. Which is means those candidates who have completed their Graduation Post Graduation etc and due to them SSC CHSL Exam is one of the most competitive exam in all over India.
Read Also :- SSC CGL Notification
Read Also :- Patwari Admit Card
But Candidates if you want to get a Government Job after graduation than you must have to apply for SSC CGL 2017 Exam. And SSC CHSL is for (10+2) and CGL Exam is for Graduate and when you passed this SSC CGL Exam than you are going to selected for Group B and Group C in Ministries Department or Government Department. For More details regarding SSC CGL 2017 Exam you have to visit to the official Notification of SSC CGL 2017.
SSC CHSL 2017 Exam is going to tentatively scheduled in the month of November, 2017 from (17th to 30th November, 2017). These dates are totally tentative Exact Date will be known after When SSC CHSL 2017 Notification will be announced. As per Annual SSC Exam Calendar 2017, Notification of SSC CHSL is going to be schedule on 5th August, 2017.
In previous year if you ever appeared in SSC Exam than definitely aware with How SSC Conducts Exam. But, if this is your first attempt in SSC Exams than this article is enough for you only thing is about to know is Upcoming SSC CHSL 2017 Exam.
In this post we are going to share each and every thing which relates SSC CHSL 2017 Exam, Not only basic details we also share like Which books are best for SSC CHSL Exam, Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern and also How to Crack SSC CHSL Exam in First Attempt.
Why Appearing in SSC CHSL 2017 is Relevant ?
- SSC CHSL Exam is known for an Entry Level exam for Group C in Central Government of India on basic qualification of 12th. So, at that time who doesn’t want to get Govt. Job after completing 10+2.
- This job comes with attractive salary package and also with perks and with 7th Pay Commission recommendation so this point is also encourages candidates to apply for this job because due to this they all will get an expected hike of 16%.
- The selection procedure of CHSL Exam is comprises with Single Online Test and also followed by Descriptive Paper, and No Interview which means just qualify this exam and put your name in merit list and get Central Government Job In India.
Earlier before 2016, In CHSL Exam there is only Single Subjective Test, But in the ear of 2016 SSC had introduces Descriptive Paper for CHSL Exam, this is relevant because through descriptive paper officials can check easily the writing ability of Candidates, because this is must of Government Job these days.
SSC CHSL 2017 Notification
Foremost important thing is the Notification of SSC CHSL Exam, until or unless the announcement of Notification you will be not able to apply for this exam so you have to wait for Publication of Notification. According to the SSC Exam Calendar 2017-2018 Official Notification will be announced on 5th August, 2017.
You have to wait for till 5th August, 2017 for applying to this SSC CHSL 2017 Exam.
Now I m Sure first question occur in your mind is, How to get the Official Notification, Because without notification you will not be able to know the details of Exam. So, below we are going to share some Steps to get SSC CHSL 2017 Notification.
- Employment News : This is one of the most efficient way to get information regarding Government Job in all over India. Through Employment News you can get all details of CHSL Notification on dated 5th August, 2017.
- SSC Website : As I mentioned above through employment news so this is a printable version of getting Detail about SSC CHSL 2017 Notification but there is a E-version is also available on the official site of SSC that is (www.ssc.nic.in) and E-version is available in the form of PDF. In the SSC Website they have quick links at the top of the site. And for downloading the Notification you have to click on “Notice” tab and then select CHSL. When you click than it will open a Dialog Box than you have to choose appropriate link to Download your PDF of CHSL Notification.
- SSC CHSL 2017 Website : This website is one of the best and possible way to get the SSC CHSL 2017 Notification. On this page we provide each and every information on SSC CHSL Exam. So, candidates are advised to visit regularly on this page for getting update regarding SSC CHSL Exam Dates 2017 and Notification.
Timeline for SSC CHSL 2017 Exam
It is most important that you must know about all the dates in advance like Online Registration and all Examination Dates.
- Date for announcement of Notification : 5th August, 2017
- Starting Date of Online Registration : 5th August, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application : 4th September, 2017
- Issue of Admit Card for CHSL Tier-1 Exam : 1st Week of November
- Written Exam Date : 17th November to 30th November, 2017
To avoid last minute rush candidates are advised to apply online before it’s last date.
SSC CHSL Exam is unpredictable regarding conduction of Exam, which means there is very less chances to Schedule CHSL Exam as per schedule. This is totally detailed post on SSC CHSL 2017 Exam Dates So, let us know about the Exact Exam Dates for CHSL Exam.
Which Posts are covered under SSC CHSL Exam ?
In SSC CGL Exam that contains more than 25 categories of posts in Various Government Department and Ministries, but SSC CHSL is conducted for only two Group C posts and these are
- (LDC) Lower Division Clerk
- (DEO) Data Entry Operator
In Earlier year means in 2015 and 2016 CHSL introduces new post which is named as Sorting Assistant/ Postal Assistant. So, in this year 2017 it will be interesting that these posts are retained in SSC CHSL Exam or not.
In 2016 more than 5000 posts are advertised at the time of CHSL Notification.
And In 2016 SSC CHSL Exam “Court Clerk” post is introduces as a special post.
Here is the Post wise vacancies for qualifiers for SSC CHSL 2016 Exam.
- For (LDC) Lower Division Clerk : 1321 Vacancies
- For (DEO) Data Entry Operator : 506 Vacancies
- For Postal/ Sorting Assistant : 3281 Vacancies
- For Court Clerk : 26 Vacancies
So it is expected that in 2017 more than 10,000 vacancies in CHSL Exam. So candidates gear up for 10000+ Government jobs in 2017 through SSC CHSL 2017 Exam.
It is expectation means these vacancies are predicted by us. Exact figure will be disclosed after the announcement of SSC CHSL 2017 Notification.
Pay Scale : Selected candidates can get attractive salary package through CHSL Exam. Monthly Salary will be given as below.
- For (DEO) Data Entry Operator : Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200 (Grade Pay of Rs 2400)
- For (LDC) Lower Division Clerk : Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200 (Grade Pay of Rs 1900)
- For Postal/ Sorting Assistant : Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200 (Grade Pay of Rs 2400)
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL 2017 Exam
For appear in (CHSL) Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam, so you have to fulfill the below eligibility criteria.
- Applicant must have an Indian Citizenship for this exam.
- Age Limit : Applicant age should not less than 18 years and not more than 27 years. Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organisation norms.
- Educational Qualification : Applicant must be possess their 10+2 Examination from well recognised board or University. If you give your 10+2 exam and waiting for your Result you can also apply for this SSC CHSL 2017 Exam but you must have proof of Passing the Exam before 1st August, 2017.
Note : At the time of Submission of Online Application your eligibility criteria is not be scrutinised, so due to this your admission for written exam is totally provisional. So, candidates are advised to read whole eligibility criteria very carefully.
In case of any mismatch in your eligibility criteria your application form is rejected.
Selection Procedure for SSC CHSL 2017 Exam
Selection Procedure for SSC CHSL 2017 Exam is compraises with Written Exam (Tier-1) which is followed by Descriptive Paper which is also known as (Tier-2) and after that you have to appear for Skill Test if you applied for (DEO) Data Entry Operator and Typing Test on Computer for (LDC) Lower Division Clerk.
Exam Syllabus for Written Test (Tier-1) : Written Test for SSC CHSL 2017 Exam will be held on the allotted examination centres in all over India on 17th November to 30th November, 2017.
It is worth mentioning that SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam (CBT) Computer Based Test (Online) which is comprises of 100 MCQ’s Question and it cover all four section with the time duration of 75 Minutes.
Detailed Exam Pattern and Syllabus for SSC CHSL 2017 Exam is…
- Be very careful during attempting question because there is negative marking (0.50) is applicable for each and every wrong answer.
- CHSL Exam is conducted in three different batches everyday. So, candidates are advised to reach at the Examination Centres at least before 30 minute of Scheduled Time.
Those who qualify their Written Exam they all will be called for Tier-2, So candidates must have to appear for Descriptive Paper after that those who qualified in Tier-2 then they all will be called for their Skill/ Typing Test.
Click Here–>> RRB Recruitment 2017
SSC CHSL Previous Year Cut Off
Taking a Quick overview on CHSL Previous Year Written Cut off will help you to know that How May last marks you have to obtain in the SSC CHSL Written Exam and after that you will be called for further stages.
Here is the table of SSC CHSL Cut Off from 2011 – 2014
SSC CHSL Exam 2017 Admit Card for Tier-1 Exam
Your admission to Exam hall is totally depend upon your venue and time which is mentioned in your SSC CHSL Admit Card. Without Hall ticket you will not be able to enter in the Exam Hall. So, those candidates who have successfully submitted their application form they all get their Admit card.
- SSC CHSL 2017 Admit Card can be downloaded through the Regional Website of SSC, at least 2 weeks before the exact exam date. CHSL Tier-1 Exam is scheduled from 17th November 2017 to 30th November 2017. So, it is expected that Admit Card will be uploaded on the official site of SSC from 1st Week of November, 2017.
- From now SSC had discontinued sending Paper Admit Card at their residence. So, the only way to get your SSC CHSL Admit Card through the official and Regional Websites of SSC.
- If in case you didn’t receive the hall ticket at least 1 week before exam date than you must contact to your Regional SSC Office with document proof that you have submitted at the time of Application form.
Tentative Date : It is expected that admit card will be downloaded from the official site of SSC. and Admit Card will be generated on the official site of SSC from 1st Week of November.
How to Apply ?
Candidates if you are eligible and interested in these Group C and D Government Job and willing to appear in SSC CHSL 2017 Exam. than you must have to Submit your application form (Online) before it’s last date that is 4th September, 2017.
Application Fee : SSC is best is also reason for it’s application fee. Unlike RBI, IBPS, SBI and other department charges huge amount of application fees. But SSC Charges only Rs 100/- as application fee. And Female Candidates and those candidates who belongs to Reserved Category they all are exempted from application fee.
Application Fee can be paid through CRF Stamp and for Offline form through Credit/ Net Banking/ Debit Card for those candidates who filling form through Online Mode.
Application Form : It’s your choice to choose b/w offline (paper application) and Online Application Form. But officials of SSC gave priority to Online Application form. Detailed instruction for submitting the application form is given in the Official Notification.
If you prefer the offline form option than you have to purchase it through the Local Stationary Shops and Post your application form as soon as possible so you application form is reaches at the commission office before the Last Date of Submission of Application form.
We regularly update this page, only after the releasing of Official Notification, So, it will be announced on 5th August, 2017. In our upcoming post we will share whole Detailed Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
If you have any query in your Mind than ask your query frequently through the comment box which is mentioned below.