SSC CHSL 2017-18 Exam Dates are Announced ? Candidates are advised to check their Eligibility Criteria for CHSL 2017 Exam.
Those candidates whose age in between 18 to 27 years and Their Qualification is 10+2 (12th Passed)
(SSC) Staff Selection Commission has been releases their CHSL 2017 Exam Dates. So, as per official SSC Exam Calendar, And The CHSL 2017 Notification is published in Employment Newspaper on 2nd July, 2017. And If you are completed your Graduation so you also have another opportunity and that is CGL Notification 2017 which is also announced in 2017. So, if you are not applied in the year of 2017 So, Don’t worry and Keep your Studies going in the year of 2018 you can applied for SSC CGL 2018 Exam.
Last Date of Submission of Online Application is 21st March, 2017.
As Per SSC Annual Examination Calendar, Following Schedule of SSC CHSL Exam is..
- Date of Publication of Advertisement : 2nd July, 2017
- Date of Online Registration Starts from : 1st August, 2017
- Issue of Admit Card : Before 15 to 20 Days of Examination
- Written Examination Date : 7th January 2018 to 5th February 2018
But If it’s your First Appearance in CHSL Exam so it is obvious Multiple Questions are hovering in your mind like Who Can Appear for this Exam ? What this Exam is For ? What type of jobs are available after getting Passed etc.
What is CHSL Exam for ?
Basically SSC CHSL Exam is for those candidates who are looking for Government Jobs in India after Completing their 10+2 Studies. In CHSL there are Group D jobs in various Department and Ministries. This exam is well know by conducting primarily for conducting exam for the post of Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerks but in the year of 2016 CHSL Exam is conducting for Postal/ Sorting Assistant post in department of Posts was added previously.
Who Can Appear for CHSL Exam ?
So, Candidates if you are wishing to appear for CHSL 2016 Exam, than you must be full fill the Eligibility Criteria which is given below.
- Nationality : Applicant must have an Indian Citizenship.
But if in case if you belongs to these countries which is given below can also apply for CHSL Exam.
- Those candidates who belongs to Nepal or Bhutan they all may apply for this SSC CHSL Exam.
- Or a Tibetan refugee who are in India before 1st January, 1962 and also having Permanent intention of Settling in India.
Age Limit : Those candidates who are willing to apply for CHSL 2017 Exam than must have their age in between 18 to 27 Years.
Note : Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organisation norms.
Educational Qualification : Applicant must be completed their 10+2 (Intermediate) from well recognised board or university in India.
- Those candidates who have done their Degree through Open University or Distance Education Mode, these should be verified by IGNOU.
- Those candidates who are appearing for 10+2 they all can apply for CHSL 2016 Exam, but their result will be declared before 1st August, 2017.
- After Written Exam if you qualify in CHSL Written Exam than you will be called for Skill Test and Typing Test and on that time you have to carry you original documents and copies of Original Mark Sheet and Provisional Certificates.
If you are fit in the eligibility criteria which is mentioned above than it’s time to prepare for the Exam and we also provide SSC CHSL Syllabus and we also provide Best Books for CHSL 2017 Exam.
So, Dear Viewers, If you have any query which is related of SSC CHSL 2017 Exam Eligibility Criteria and ask your queries frequently through the comment box which is given below.