- 1 RSRTC Recruitment 2018, Apply Online
- 1.1 About Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation (RSRTC):
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria of RSRTC Recruitment 2018
- 1.2.1 Age-Limit:
- 1.2.2 Age-Relaxation:
- 1.2.3 Education Qualification For RSRTC Recruitment 2018
- 1.2.4 Application Fees of RSRTC Recruitment 2018:
- 1.2.5 Salary/Pay-Scale:
- 1.2.6 Selection Process for RSRTC Recruitment 2018:
- 1.2.7 RSRTC Recruitment 2018 Result:
- 1.2.8 How to Apply Online for RSRTC Recruitment 2018:
- 1.2.9 Important Dates to Remember:
- 1.2.10 Important Links:
Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation (RSRTC) Recruitment 2018, are released. Now, you can also apply for several posts made available by RSTRC Department at transport.rajasthan.gov.in.
RSRTC Recruitment 2018, Apply Online
Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation (RSRTC) recruits many eligible candidates throughout Rajasthan every year. RSRTC is public transport Corporation and every year it provides many new job vacancies and fills in the positions with the suitable and eligible candidates.The Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation releases new vacancies every year, for the candidates who want to work in the Rajasthan government or who aspire to work in Rajasthan Sarkari Naukri.
There are some criteria’s set by the RSRTC Recruitment Department for the candidates who want to work with the corporation. There are many vacancies released for the year 2017-18 as well. The job vacancies are made available for candidates with various qualifications from 10th pass to 12th, graduate, and post-graduate candidates also apply for the RSRTC Jobs. RSTRC Recruitment 2018 notification has been released for many different posts this year as well.
About Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation (RSRTC):
Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation (RSRTC) is a public transport company which provides bus services in the Indian State Rajasthan. The headquarters of RSTRC is in Jaipur, Rajasthan. The Corporation was established by the Government of Rajasthan on 1st October 1964 under the Road Transport Act 1950. RSRTC operates ordinary, express and deluxe services. The Corporation has 4,500 buses in total, with 56 depots across Rajasthan and adjoining states of Gujarat, Haryana, Punjab, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra. Every year many candidates wait for RSRTC Sarkari Jobs, This corporation releases new notification and updation through the online portal only. For candidates to apply for the vacancies only the online mode is available. The aspirants have to register through online mode for the RSRTC job vacancies every year.
Check Out – >> TNPSC Recruitment 2018.
Important Details of RSRTC Recruitment 2018
- Organization Name: Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation.
- Location: Rajasthan (India).
- Official Website: www.transport.rajasthan.gov.in
- Post/ Designation: Driver-Conductor and Artisan Grade-II & III.
- Total Number of Posts: 1700 Vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria of RSRTC Recruitment 2018
The candidates who are looking for the Sarkari Job in Rajasthan Transport Corporation, please read the article carefully to know more about the details to look for while applying for the position made available by RSRTC.
The Age-Limit made available by the Rajasthan Transport Corporation are given below:
- The candidates should come in the age group of 18 to 35 years of age. For General Candidates there is no age relaxation available.
The Age-Relaxation is as according to the Government norms. If you are looking for age-relaxation while applying for the position of Driver, Conductor and Artisan the information is as follows as given down below:
- For candidates that fall in General Category, there is no relaxation mentioned.
- The Candidates that falls in SC/ST/OBC Category the age-relaxation is as per Government norms or as mentioned in official notification.
Also, Check Here->TNEB Recruitment 2018
Education Qualification For RSRTC Recruitment 2018
- The Aspirants should have done at least 10th/12th or ITI or Equivalent course or diploma from recognized University/ Institution.
- Aspirants who are looking for the Driver Job needs to have heavy vehicle Driving License to even apply for the post and at least 3 years of experience in driving the vehicle itself.
Application Fees of RSRTC Recruitment 2018:
In this section, we will provide you with the detail regarding Application Fees to apply for the RSRTC Recruitment 2018 for the position of Driver, Conductor, Artisan. Application Fees varies for different categories as well. So, to know more about it please read the article carefully. The information is given down below:
- The fee payment is exempted for the Female and SC/ST candidates.
- For more information on application fees please refer to official notification.
The candidates who will be selected for the job vacancy will get paid as the Transport Corporation has decided on. The pay-scale is fixed by the recruitment organization. Additional allowances will be provided as well.
Click Here ->> ITBP Force Recruitment 2018.
Selection Process for RSRTC Recruitment 2018:
For the selection of the candidates, the selection process is divided into four major stages. To know more about it, please read the article carefully. the Selection process for Driver, Conductor, and Artisan Grade-II & III level the process stages are mentioned below:
- Written Examination.
- Driving Test.
- Personal Interview (If necessary).
- Document Verification.
RSRTC Recruitment 2018 Result:
The result for RSRTC Recruitment 2018 various position will be released at around the second half of the year. The candidates have to keep checking the site or our article for the updation of the results. We Update the articles as soon as the information made available by the Officials.
Also, Check ->> SSC IMD Scientific Assistant Result 2018
How to Apply Online for RSRTC Recruitment 2018:
- Open the official website of Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation i.e. www.transport.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Then, search the career option and click on the application link for RSRTC Driver, Conductor and Artisan Grade-II & III for the maximum of 1700 vacancies.
- Once the page opens, Fill in the mandatory information needs to be provided.
- Recheck the application form for the correct information, Once sure submit the application form.
- Then, the page will open for the payment of the Application form.
- Pay the Fees through online mode.
- Finally, take the print out of the complete Application Form for the future use.
Also, Check->> Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2018
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date of submitting of RSRTC Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form: Update Soon.
- Last Date of submitting of RSRTC Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form: Update Soon.
- Online Exam Date of RSRTC Recruitment Exam 2018: Update Soon.
- Admit Card of RSRTC Exam 2018: Updated Soon.
- RSRTC Recruitment Exam Result 2018: Will be Updated Soon.
- Official Website of RSRTC Recruitment 2018: Click Here.
- For Official Notification on RSRTC Recruitment 2018: Download Here.
Dear Readers, we hope that we have covered the useful information in our article for the job vacancies in RSRTC Recruitment 2018. If you have any queries left on the topic, comment down below and keep an eye on the article for more information. We will try to answer the queries as soon as possible.