- 1 ITBP Force Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 What is Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force?
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria of ITBP Force Recruitment 2018
- 1.2.1 Age-Limit:
- 1.2.2 Age-Relaxation:
- 1.2.3 Education Qualification:
- 1.2.4 Application Fees:
- 1.2.5 Selection Process For ITBP Force Recruitment 2018:
- 1.2.6 ITBP Force Recruitment 2018 Result:
- 1.2.7 How To Apply For the ITBP Force Recruitment 2018:
- 1.2.8 Important Links:
- 1.2.9 Important Dates of ITBP Force Recruitment 2018:
ITBP Force Recruitment 2018, has released notification Vacancy for 375 Constable & Head Constable. Eligible candidates can apply online for the position. So, Candidates read the article carefully for more information and then apply for the ITBP Force Recruitment 2018.
ITBP Force Recruitment 2018
ITBP (Indo – Tibetan Board Police Force) Force has recently released the new notification for 375 vacancies for the position of constable and head constable. So, interested candidates now can apply for the position made available by ITBP Force Recruitment 2018. But, Candidates should read the article carefully for more information.
Now, Candidates can apply through online mode at the official website of ITBP Force. But, candidates must apply for the constable and head – constable position before the last date on 7th February 2018 to avoid the last minute rush. The Application Form for the positions has been released by ITBP Force starting from 1st January 2018. So, Interested and eligible candidates now can apply for the position of constable and head – constable.
In this article, we have mentioned all the information such as application form availability, application fees, eligibility criteria, selection process and so on about the ITBP Force Recruitment 2018. Candidates can now visit the official website for more information as well.
What is Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force?
The Indo- Tibetan Border Police Force is one of the Five Central Armed Police Forces of India. It was established on 24th October 1962. The Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force was established under CRPF Act, following the Sino-Indian War of 1962.
The Parliament of India enacted the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Act, 1992 in September 1996 again. The purpose of doing so was to “provide for the constitution and regulation” of the ITBP “for ensuring the security of the borders of India. The very first head of the ITBP Force was designated Inspector General Balbir Singh who was a police officer previously in the Intelligence Bureau.
ITBP Force Recruitment 2018 Details:
- Name of the Organization: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP).
- Name of the Posts: Head Constable and Constable Vacancies.
- Total Number of Posts: 375 Vacancies.
- Location of the Job: India.
- Official Website of ITBP Force: www.itbpolice.nic.in.
Eligibility Criteria of ITBP Force Recruitment 2018
The candidates who are looking for the Sarkari Job in ITBP Force, please read the article carefully to know more about the details to look for while applying for the position made available by ITBP Force Recruitment 2018.
- The candidates who are applying for the position of Constable, the age-limit for them should be in between 21 to 27 years as on 15th March 2018.
- Applicants who are applying for the position of Head-constable, the age-limit for them should be in between 18 to 25 years as on 15th March 2018.
Check Here->> JKBOSE Result 2018.
The Age-Relaxation for both of the category candidates is according to the Government norms. If you are looking for age-relaxation while you are applying for any of the positions. Please, note the information as follows as given down below:
- For the Applicants applying for the position of constable, Age-Relaxation is applicable for the SC?ST, OBC, Ex-servicemen candidates.
- The Candidates who are applying for the Head-constable position, Age-Relaxation is 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Note: For More information on the age-relaxation please refer to the official notification.
The Candidates who are applying for ITBP Force Recruitment 2018 must have completed the Higher Secondary Examination with Motor Mechanic subjects from a recognized Institute. For further information about the topic, kindly read the complete article carefully.
In this section, we will provide you with the detail regarding Application Fees to apply for the ITBP Force Recruitment 2018 for the position of Constable and Head-Constable vacancies. Application Fees varies for different categories as well. So, to know more about it please read the article carefully. The information is given down below:
- The Candidates that belongs to General/OBC category have to pay an amount of Rs. 100/-.
- SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen candidates don’t have to pay any amount of Fees.
Selection Process For ITBP Force Recruitment 2018:
There will be three main Steps for the selection process. The Candidates will get selected according to the same. The Different criteria for selection is given down below:
- The Candidates will be selected who will pass the rounds of PET, PST and written Exam.
ITBP Force Recruitment 2018 Result:
The result for ITBP Force Recruitment 2018 will be released for the candidates who will succeed in Online Examination. Hence, the candidates who will not qualify for Online Examination, they would not be able to enter in the other rounds of Selection Process.
The Result of Online Examination of ITBP Force Recruitment 2018 will come out in a month after the date of the Examination date. The Result will be released all over in India after the examination completes in all the States of India.
For more information, please visit the official Website of ITBP i.e.www.itbpolice.nic.in.
How To Apply For the ITBP Force Recruitment 2018:
- Open the official website of ITBP Force i.e. www.itbpolice.nic.in.
- Then, Download the ITBP Force Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Read the official notification carefully before applying for the position.
- Now, Scan all the important documents and Photograph and Signature copy.
- Now, Click on the Application Form.
- Fill in all the information in the mandatory fields.
- Once done, Check for any Correction.
- Now submit the application.
- Upload your Photograph and signature.
- Finally, Pay the Application Fees if applicable.
- Now, take the final print out of the complete application form for future use.
- To Download the Official Notification->> Click Here.
- Check the Official Website ->> Open Here.
- To Apply Online For ITBP Force Recruitment 2018 ->> Apply Here.
Important Dates of ITBP Force Recruitment 2018:
- Starting Date to Apply Online for ITBP Force Recruitment 2018: 1st January 2018.
- Last Date to Apply Online for ITBP Force Recruitment 2018: 7th February 2018.
- Online Examination Date: Will Update Soon.
Dear reader, we hope that we provided you with all the information regarding the topic. We update our articles as the information from the officials made available. If you have any query left on the topic ITBP Force Recruitment 2018, please comment down below. We at our team will try to answer the question as soon as the application will be made available. Thank you for keeping with us.