- 1 Current Vacancy FCI Details:
- 2 FCI Recruitment 2018 Admit Card
- 3 FCI Recruitment Application Form 2018 Notification Announcement
- 4 FCI Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 FCI Recruitment 2018 Selection Procedure:
- 5.1 FCI Recruitment Examination 2018 Pattern:
- 5.2 FCI Recruitment 2018 Application Fee:
- 5.3 FCI Recruitment Syllabus
- 5.4 FCI Recruitment Exam Syllabus:
- 5.5 FCI Recruitment 2018 Results
- 5.6 FCI Recruitment Important Dates to Remember:
- 5.7 How to Apply FCI Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form:
- 5.8 Important Links:
If you are looking for New Upcoming FCI Recruitment Vacancies to apply in 2018. Then you are in the right place. Here we are going to explain you about all the Food Corporation of India Vacancies released in the year 2018. You can read the full article to know everything about various Vacancies, Selection Procedure, and how to apply.
FCI Recruitment 2018
If you are looking for a golden opportunity to join Central Government. Then you are in luck because there is one organization which is ready to fulfill your dreams. FCI (Food Corporation of India) is a central government organization which is responsible for all the food and grain storage in India. So, due to having such large number of offices and granaries, FCI invites candidates each year to fulfill various vacancies. This results in many types of FCI Vacancies, belonging to different Gades. FCI Recruitment is a well paying as well as a secure recruitment in India. Thus, we are going to provide all the details such as all the current recruitments, eligibility criteria and how to apply.
If you are one of the interested as well as eligible candidates for FCI Recruitment 2018, then read the full article carefully.
Current Vacancy FCI Details:
- Organization Name: Food Corporation of India (FCI)
- Post/Designation: Updates soon
- Number of Vacancies: Not Disclosed at the moment
- Official Website: www.fci.gov.in
- Scale Pay: According to the Designation
- Location: All over India
- Selection Procedure: Written Test, Personal Interview, or Both
FCI Recruitment 2018 Admit Card
After successful conduction of Online Application for FCI Recruitment Form 2018, candidates will wait for it admits card. We are expecting that after 30 days of the closing of Online Application. However, without Admit Card candidates will not be able to sit in the examination hall without call letter. And along with the call letter, all candidates carry their one ID Proof as well as. So, All relevant information such as exam center and timings are available on your Admit Card. Therefore, keep your call letter and id proof in good shape. However, Any candidate who doesn’t have ID card or Call letter will be liable for not sitting for the exam.
FCI Recruitment Application Form 2018 Notification Announcement
Food Corporation of India notifies the recruitment on FCI official website www.fci.gov.in Every year the announcement happens in late first half of the year and Exams are generally conducted in the second half. The FCI Recruitment 2018 are no different than this. However, the announcement a little bit earlier this year. Thus giving a better chance to the candidates. FCI Recruitment resides in the Second half of the year. So, candidates have plenty of time to prepare themselves for this golden opportunity. The notification is announced on 3rd February 2018 and the last date to fill the form is 5th March 2018.
However, Candidates should keep an eye on the official site for the release or changes of the official FCI Website.
FCI Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
All the applicant applying for the FCI Recruitment 2018 should read the following criteria.Therefore, The eligibility criteria are also divided according to the above-stated divisions. So, they are as follows:
Indian Citizenship is must to appear for FCI Recruitment 2018. However, there are provisions for following as well:
- A subject of Nepal, residing in India
- A subject of Bhutan, residing in India
- A Tibetian Refugee, residing in India from above a decade.
The Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 28 years to apply for FCI Recruitment 2018. Although the candidate’s age limit can be changed by Food Corporation of India as per the requirements.
Note: Age relaxation is as per the FCI Norms.
Education qualifications for Grade B are as follows:
- Post Graduation Degree in Engineering with least 50% marks.
- Matriculation Certificate with 50% Marks.
- OR any equivalent such as 3 yr PG Diploma
- From Recognized Board
Education qualifications for Grade C are as follows:
- Bachelor Degree with least 50% marks.
- Matriculation Certificate with 50% Marks.
- OR any equivalent such as AMIE
- From Recognized Board
Note: However, For more information regarding the educational qualifications, please refer to the original notification on the official site www.fci.gov.in 2018. However, Final year students can also appear for the examination but they have to clear themselves before August 2018.
FCI Recruitment 2018 Selection Procedure:
FCI selects the best candidates for the job and if you are willing to be the best candidate. Then, read the following selection procedure carefully. Don’t miss any details among the following. So, there are 2 different phases. The full description of both the exam is:
FCI Recruitment Examination 2018 Pattern:
- It is computer-online exam
- There will be both technical and non-technical questions
- The brief syllabus is available below
- Then, a Personal Interview
FCI Recruitment 2018 Application Fee:
However, There is a certain which candidates need to submit. The examination is generally paid via any means online. So, the fee for each category will be written after submitting the form.
FCI Recruitment Syllabus
FCI 2018 Recruitment Syllabus will be according to the entire exam pattern and scheme. We will post a detailed version of the syllabus for the Exam soon. The syllabus consists of all the necessary topics which should be covered while studying for FCI Recruitment 2018.
The weight-age for Each Section of Shunt Master Recruitment Syllabus is given below:
- Aptitude – 20 percent
- Reasoning – 20 percent
- English – 20 percent
FCI Recruitment Exam Syllabus:
|Aptitude Section is among following:||
|Reasoning Section is among following:
|Basic English Section is among following:
FCI Recruitment 2018 Results
Those candidates who have successfully given their FCI Recruitment 2018 Written Exam have to wait for the Result. However, The Examination officials will release the result on their Official web portal. So, candidates should keep visiting on the same page or check regularly it’s official site for further updates. We will update our column as soon as the results are published on official website.
FCI Recruitment Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date of Submission of FCI Application Form: Updates Soon
Last Date for Submission of FCI Application Form: Updates Soon
Last Printout Date in Application Form: Updates Soon
Issue of FCI Recruitment 2018 Admit Card: Updates Soon
FCI Recruitment 2018 tentative Exam Date: Updates Soon
FCI REcruitment 2018 Result Date: Updates Soon
How to Apply FCI Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form:
Procedure to apply for Shunting Master Recruitment 2018 is given below. Please understand all the criteria and only after that the candidate must follow all the steps below:
- Candidates need to visit the official site of FCI i.e. www.fci.gov.in
- Then, Find the latest vacancy of FCI Recruitment
- Therefore, Click on Apply Online Button.
- So now, register for Current Recruitment and save your Registration Number for future use.
- So, Fill Whole Application Form with relevant details.
- Upload all Scanned Documents i.e. Photograph and Signature, etc
- Then, Pay your Application Fee via Net Banking, Debit Card. Credit Card etc.
- Then, Now Take a Print of your Online Application Form for Future Use.
Click Here- Official Website of FCI
We hope that our readers are satisfied with all the information provided about FCI Recruitment Application Form 2018. Here you can find more information on various FCI Job Portal, Admit CardGovernment Jobs, Exams, Dates and Syllabus.However, If you have any query, please contact us by commenting below. Our team will reply you as soon as possible.